"Creating 21st Century Learners"
15000 SW 92nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33176
Established in 1960
Lucille L.Frazier, Founder
Margery Amerling, Administrator
We follow Dade County Public School weather alerts concerning school closings!
Please be advised that due to the extreme rainy conditions our walkways are very slippery. We cannot repaint the surfaces with traction paint until conditions permit.
Please be sure to walk on the grass adjacent to the walkways during wet conditions for your continued safety.
We are supervising that all students are walking and safely traveling throughout our campus!
Thanks for your support!
Singing at the Nursing and the Falls
Click on picture to see more!
New Security Guidelines
As of 2/20/18, the following additional safety will be in effect with NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Side Gate will be locked at all times
- ALL front entrances of school will be locked at all times
- Student drop-offs in am at VPS entry by car or parent with children only entering the N-2 door up to 8:30am. NO Parents/adults will enter campus.
- After 8:30am, students will enter only through office. Parents and family members during school hours will enter office to drop off things, which will be gladly delivered.
- All staff will be available for communications at prearranged times. Call the office or text the teacher to arrange.
- Afternoon dismissal as usual from front benches. After school pick up 3:30……knock on N-2 locked door. N-2 will be exit access for after school activities dismissal.
- Parents are ALWAYS welcome to participate in class projects, events, parties and volunteering AS USUAL on any days.
Village Pines will follow Miami Dade County Schools Hurricane & storm closures & re-openings!
October Newsletter from the PTO!