“We're changing the world with technology.”
MICROSOFT OFFICE 10 LESSON PLANS: for all grades but scaled down to
K, 1st and 2nd grade children.
Each project has meaningful activities that use Microsoft 2016 applications including:
Typing (keyboarding ) Skills: Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Platinum Edition
I integrate a range of technology skills into student learning including: word processing, graphics,
desktop publishing, Internet, databases, and Power Point presentation skills.
- open, close, save, and print a file
- demonstrate basic mouse skills
- demonstrate basic keyboarding skills
- format the appearance of text
- insert and arrange objects such as clip art or picture files
- draw and paint objects to communicate a message
- create a presentation that includes a design, transitions, and simple animation
- design a simple publication that has pictures and text arranged attractively
- use search terms to filter a group of records in a database
The theme for some of my projects reinforces concepts being taught in the classroom such as:
- Reading and writing: Language Arts
- Data management: Mathematics
- Animals, habitats, weather: Science
- Traditions, Communities: Social Studies
Websites that you may wish to visit!